Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What others lacked

Reading other books gave me an insight into what I wanted to add. In all the other books that I read they said condoms were used but for us the parties and couples we met didn't use them for the most part.

Both men and women didn't like them and so decided not to use any. I was given lots of reasons why but the main one was the feel. Some people were allergic but most were not.

It seemed to be a fatalist look. If I don't think about it, then I won't get and STD and these people were in the over 40 group.

For my partner and I we chose not to use them. Was that a stupid move, of course it was and I could lie here and say that I was allergic to the rubber but what it really was for me a conscious decision not too. Mainly because of my age. I have had children and want no more, I was also with my last partner and knew it. He made the choice for feel. We made the decision together and we both knew that just one person could have given us an STD.

Also we found out that most people will put down in their profiles that they are disease free and want the same. Don't believe that, Please. For the most part it isn't true. They may be disease free at that moment but if you don't get tested on a regular bases then you don't know for sure. If you require someone that is disease free then you're going to have to ask them for a paper to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment