Monday, April 4, 2011

How I came to write a swingers book

My partner and I are swingers and one day after a party I had this bright idea that he should write a book (he is a published writer) about the swinging lifestyle.

He didn't want to do it then and told me I should give it a try, well I really didn't want to, I am not a writer. I can type yes, I can do research, I can not spell well (thank god for spell check) and I don't know a thing about punctuation, but he kept telling me to give it a try, so finally I did.

I asked one of the hostesses from a party we frequent to collaborate with me and she accepted but then dropped out after a couple of months but by then I was on a roll. I loved the researching, and the idea's were just flowing out of me.

My partner and I bought some swingers books and looked through them to see what they had written and found everyone of them lacking and slightly skewed in favor of swinging and really didn't broach the ins and outs of The Lifestyle, so that is what I decided I should do, tell the truth.

I decided that my book should have all the ins and outs and be as in depth as possible without my putting to much of a swing (pun intended) in favor or against. It is informative and to the point but I am sure that I have forgotten to add things, and that some others might have idea's so this blog was started.

The Ins and Outs of the Swinging Lifestyle
And In Depth How To Guide

Was started a few years ago, put on a shelf to rest for a few months then re-started then stopped and started yet again until now.

You can find the book at: Amazon and Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment